Xylem Tariff & Inflation Related Price Increase
Effective: November 19, 2018
Files below include: Xylem Nov 2018 wholesale ASCII price files, as well as a pdf version of the Xylem 2019 Price Book
IMPORTANT: Security Protection Notice
Tip: ASCII Files
“Please be aware that a SECURITY FUNCTION exits in EXCEL with a file extension of .CSV. The program allows you to save a .csv file one time without a problem. Should you save it a second time then any column that has 9 or more digits in the field will be converted to scientific notation, and will truncate the number, ie 62835945555 will become 62800000000.”
TIP: PDF Document
- RIGHT CLICK on link for the price sheets
- Next, click on “Save Target As”
- Then, specify where you want to save the file. Open file.
- The new price sheets have a bookmark index to help you navigate pages.
- After you open the PDF document, if you don’t see the bookmarks, press the F5 key. An index tree will appear (similar to Windows Explorer). If you click on the “+” (plus) sign in front of a bookmark, the index will break down into more detail.