I keep hearing about ECM pumps being much more energy efficient, but I’m not quite sure what they are and how they work.
Bell & Gossett Electronically Commutated Magnetic Pump. Easy to install, Low Cost and saves 40% of typical energy used on non-ECM pumps.
- What an Electronically Commutated Magnetic pump is and how it differs from traditional pumps.
- The benefits of using ECM pumps on Modulating/ Condensing Boilers.
- The onboard Microprocessor provides numerous hydraulic performance ranges within each pump model.
- Understand how to take advantage of Electric Utility incentive rebates for high efficiency ECM pumps.
- Explain to your customer how they will use 40% less energy.
Duration 1.5 hour
Food and beverage provided
Location: Wallace Eannace New York
50 Newtown Rd
Plainview, NY 11803