- This event has passed.
EPA Section 608 Refrigerant Handling Certification and Testing
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - June 24 @ 5:00 pm EDT
June 22nd – 23rd @ 12:00 pm – June 24th @ 5:00 pm EST
Dates: Tuesday-Thursday, June 22nd – 24th
Hours: 12-3pm EST June 22nd -23rd
Hours: 12-5pm EST June 24th
Course Fee: $250
- EPA Section 608 is required for handling and purchasing Refrigerants.
- Basic knowledge of Air Conditioning Systems
- Basic concepts of Refrigerant Recovery
- Basic concepts of System Evacuation
- Testing for Type 1,2,3 or Universal EPA Certification
At Conclusion of Class, Each Participating Contractor Firm Will Receive:
- Certificate of course completion for each participant
- Wallet EPA 608 Certification Card