- This event has passed.
Basic Hydronics 102
July 2 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Building on the Hydronics 101 class, learn about the entire hydronics system.
- Advanced Components of a heating system.
- The relationship between BTU, GPM, Delta T and their associated formulas.
- Near boiler piping.
- Proper piping techniques: series loop systems, 2 pipe direct return, 2 pipe reverse return, mono-flo, and primary/ secondary piping.
- sizing practices, and rules of thumb that you can use on every installation.
- You will understand a hydronic system start to finish.
Focus Brand: Lochinvar, B&G, Hoffman, Danfoss
Focus Products: boilers, pressure reducing valves, relief valves, expansion tanks, air elimination, dirt and magnetic elimination, water quality, flow checks, pumps, zone valves.